Club level extra FPP help needed

Keep looking. I have been following 7 different nights in December the last few days, and things change daily. Hopefully something will open up. Might be worth a split stay. We always do a triple split over 11 nights, usually 2 resorts at WDW and 1 at Universal. It is a pain, but worth it if it gets you something great!

1 Like

Well darn, hope it opens up.

1 Like

Do you mean checking daily, or is there a tool/app for this?

Thanks! Iā€™ll keep checking. I could book the middle of our stay now, but I fear that will mess with our MVT deal because the first couple of days were ā€œgrandfatheredā€ into the deal.

1 Like

Just you, checking daily. I might have a slight obsession with checking these types of things.

2 Likes

I may be in that same boat. Iā€™ve got such Disney brain!

2 Likes

Does everyone in the room have to get the extra FP?

I donā€™t think so.

2 Likes

Which resort is CSR?

No personal experienceā€¦ yet. My understanding from what Iā€™ve read is that CLFP must be purchased for everyone in room.

@Wahoohokie, weā€™re going 12/26-1/1 and staying AKL CL.

3 Likes

Coronado Springs

Good to know! Thanks!

Yes you can cancel, but double check on that when you book, since I booked mine last Nov. things may have changed. I donā€™t even think itā€™s an official program, is it? Still just word-of-mouth? It would help to be flexible in any case as until youā€™ve actually bought the CLFP the program might change on you. (Unlikely that it would change for you after your purchase- but at least youā€™d be better able to argue your case if it did).

1 Like

Do you happen to know, if I do a split stay, only the beginning club level, can I still book the FPs for the rest of my trip at 90 days? And if not, would my 60 days start my first day on property, or my first day no longer club level?

Thank you!

1 Like

I was shocked but I did hear you do not need to buy them for everyone on the reservation .

1 Like

No. That is the great thing.

If only a couple of people are interested in the extra FPs, you only need pay for them.

1 Like

Not so far, you can choose who in your group really wants those extra FPs and just pay for them.

If only part of your trip is CL, Signature Services will book your regular FPs for the days which you use your CL ones.

Your 60 day window opens as normal, from 1st check-in day. At that point you can book all your other FPs.

2 Likes

Good to know there is that option.

Only 4 in my group and everyone would get.