Club Cool to close

I just saw on another forum that Club Cool will be closing. What a bummer! There’s not much at WDW in the way of free extras. Sad to see it go away. When we were hot and tired last trip and just didn’t want to deal with another line, Club Cool made for a nice little break with no wait.

I had heard that it was moving not closing.

I know I have heard that Starbucks will be moving to a temporary location until the new location is built but I have not heard if the same thing applies to club cool.

1 Like

Oh no, we love Club Cool. Do you know when it is closing? Hoping for it to be there in August

To be honest I think it could do with a bit of an update. It’s been looking and feeling a bit tired for quite some time. It would be a bit of a shame if it closed altogether, but I’m all for a spruce up in a new location.

1 Like

Hmm. What is Club Cool? I’ve never even heard of it.

1 Like

It’s a little place inside Epcot where you can taste Coca-Cola branded soft drinks from around the world.

Google “Beverly club cool.”

Edit to say look up videos of Beverly at club cool.

1 Like

Oh I hope it doesn’t close before our trip 5/1! We have a long standing tradition of making every kid do the Beverly challenge and snapping a photo of it. Our youngest hasn’t been old enough to do it until this year.
:frowning:

5 Likes

Ah. Okay. I knew about the ability to do that, I just didn’t know it had a name! :slight_smile:

We’ve never actually done it because, well, we only drink Diet soft drinks, and some of our kids have been too young in the past to give them anything with caffeine.

Now I have a “name to the face”, so to speak. :slight_smile:

we are bona fide pop addicts and club cool is a must do.
I don’t know if there are any diet varieties.

That’s cute! Our ritual was always the reverse. The kids would “trick” me into trying Beverly. They’re such bad liars, but it was fun to play along.

I hope it’s open in May, it’s actually on my TP.

3 Likes

Per the linked article, it will close sometime in the next year. I don’t know any more than that. Hopefully it’s a bit on the later side, not sooner!

1 Like

Nooooo! I hope it stays in some capacity. This is my son’s favorite place in all of WDW.

2 Likes

I tried to trick my family but it turns out we all really like it so one by one my plan backfired. :grin:

4 Likes

One of mine likes it too.

Wouldn’t this still be available at the Coca-Cola Store in Disney Springs?

They do have something similar but at a cost. Club Cool has free samples.

1 Like

Huh. That’s so unlike Disney…

5 Likes

I really like it.

That’s why they are shutting Club Cool! It’s against their ethos to give anything away.

4 Likes