CL at EPCOT for 9/30 and 10/1?

After hearing about Illuminations ending on 9/30, I’m debating cancelling the ADRs we had at EPCOT on 9/30 and 10/1. I still see EPCOT listed as a CL 3 on 9/30 though. Do you think that level will go up bc of ppl wanting to see the last Illuminations, or go up on 10/1 as ppl want to see the first showing of EPCOT Forever? We wouldn’t get to the parks until 5pm so if it will be packed I’ll just move things around for another night.

wondering also…planned to go on 10/1 and 10/3…at this point not changing… was planning on dessert party on 10/3 hoping info comes out soon…

I was wondering this as well. I personally do want to see Illuminations one last time and will be going on 9/29. I’m assuming I’m not the only Illuminations fan that will be making sure they get in one last viewing.
I will be checking out Epcot Forever on 10/3 or 10/4.

I would expect a lot of locals come in for both nights. Might not impact the CL though, since they probably won’t be doing rides.

But Illuminations, in one form or another, is the longest running evening show ever at WDW, 20 years or so. So I would fully expect a big crowd in the evening.