Cinderella's Royal Table reopens September 24th, but with no princesses

Its a terrible rip off when the princesses are there and this seems just…disgusting.

2 Likes

I still haven’t seen a price on CRT but I do plan to book it tomorrow. It used to be pre-pay so I will report back with the price! My decision to keep or cancel will probably depend on the kids price! Same with H&V.

4 Likes

Booked CRT! It appears to be only available for lunch and the prime rib is now tenderloin. BUT the price definitely dropped. I was charged $200.45. So I’m trying to do the math on price but it seems like somewhere in the $55 per adult and maybe $35 for a child? It seems reasonable enough for inside the castle.

4 Likes

I booked H&V for our October trip but will definitely need to find out about the price. $300 for the five of us (after tax and tip) just seems a little crazy. I’ll likely cancel unless the price is a lot lower…I just don’t think I can justify it for “distanced” characters. We did CRT two years ago and it wasn’t a lot more than $55/$35 for lunch.

it’s

Slightly cheaper, but not the super deal that chef mickey’s is at now

6 Likes

Dont pick on Snow White! Shes quite lovely.

3 Likes

Looks like CRT is popular this morning.

I went to the website dining reservation page to see what the pricing and availability looked like and I got the wait screen.

I had to wait to make a dinning res this morning, but gotter-done

1 Like

Thank you!! Why couldn’t I find that? You’re absolutely right that it isn’t the deal that CM’s is, but this feels like a good enough deal for us to do it. It’s basically 20% off. Especially since my son REALLY wants to eat in the castle.

2 Likes

Ya, I had “sorry for the paws” on all dining for about 20 minutes and then got the orbiter “do not refresh” and then I finally got in! But I got all the exact times I wanted for late-Oct!

Honestly, I’d probably be ok paying full price to eat in the castle, at night, with no characters. The castle is so unique I don’t think it even needs characters to mAke it “special”

6 Likes

This is a big draw of a number of WDW restaurants for me. Where else can you dine in front of a giant fish tank? Or with panoramic views of, well, OK, WDW — but you get the point. Or Beast’s castle, etc.

Or in a spaceship orbiting the Earth. You know, if Space 220 actually ever opens.

6 Likes

I would expect good food for the prices, though. If the food is mediocre it is a one and done for me.

3 Likes

Dinner res are now available for CRT. When I tried to book on the first day it was only lunch. Not sure when they released the dinner times (or if it was completely user error on my part), but FYI to those interested.

1 Like