Cinderella's Royal Table - Is my wallet going to regret this?

I LOVE the ADRs that you have decided to keep! We went in April and it because was our first time, and our kids were 2 & 4 and because it’s the castle and it’s Cinderella, I decided to do CRT.

We decided to do 8 meals total over our 8.5 days and when I could only pick 6 myself and couldn’t narrow down the last two, I let each of my kids pick a second meal that they wanted to do and gave them options. I gave my daughter 3 choices: 1900 PF breakfast (with Mary Poppins), 1900 PF dinner (with Cinderella and her prince), or Askherhus (eating bfast with lots of princesses). She chose 1900 PF bfast but I really, really wanted to try Askherhus. If we get to make it back I think I would easily pick Askerhus and/or 1900 PF dinner over CRT because both sound more fun and with better food than CRT, even if not as iconic as the castle. But I don’t regret CRT at all one bit. The food was better than I had expected (we did bfast) but it was still nothing spectacular. It did also feel a little bit like speed princess character dining, but that allowed us to be on our way and we didn’t feel cheated on any of the meets, there was just so little time in between them! My daughter though just LOVED it and my son thought it was really fun. I think it’s on our camera but we got this amazing shot of our daughter’s face just totally lit up with glee as she saw Aurora (her favorite princess and whose dress she was wearing for the meal) presented. It’s amazing for that first time/once in a lifetime trip and I wouldn’t pick anything over it!

We also did Tusker House & Garden Grill and you made the right choice on picking between the two, Garden Grill was great and all, but Tusker House was just amazing! I think we decided that Tusker House is a must do on any return trip because of both food and characters!

You are making me reconsider Tusker House, we never seem to make it because I never want to miss Flametree for lunch…maybe we need to make sure we hit AK for at least another half day to do both. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the honest review! I’m not expecting amazing food, but more the experience of it all. When we go back to Disney it will be Disneyland since we’re on the west coast and they just don’t have anything like that there. We’re aren’t doing the Dining Plan because I priced it out and it could likely cost us more in the long run even with paying cash for the more expensive buffets, etc.

Yay! I’m feeling good about them. We originally had 1900 Park Fare and I think that would have been a really solid choice, but again, we live on the west coast so coming out to WDW is a feat when DLR is much easier for us. So I feel like CRT would be THE thing, right? Especially now that I got over the sticker shock.

CRT is way better IMO!