Christmas Visit 2020 Advice Please

California Grille is the best restaurant in Disney (in my biased opinion)

1 Like

Narcoosee’s is now open and taking reservations, but it might be tough to get, and its Signature/fancy

Of course, inside MK there is Liberty Tree where you get family style holiday-friendly food (hearty, think Thanksgiving) so that might be perfect.

Or, if you can snag BOG you get to eat in the Beast’s castle and maybe watchh the snow fall outside the windows in the ball room!

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendations! I think I’ll try for Liberty Tree preferably dinner on 12/25 but certainly realize that will be very difficult. As many times a I’ve been to MK, I’ve never eaten there before - so would be a real treat and I figure Christmas Day will be a mad house anyway so sitting down for a meal would be nice.
I’ve done BOG for Breakfast twice before and thought the food was so so but the atmosphere was just adorable.
I’d love to snag reservations at The Wave, (Cali Grill might be just a little too fancy for us?), Topolino’s (for any meal - but pref breakfast or dinner).
After that - I’m not sure - I’ve got a huge list going of possibilities!
I found a wonderful podcast - “The Disney Dining Show” that has given me a LOT of ideas!

Just hoping we will not be overwhelmed with wait times that Dec 21-26 week - we will just have to go with the flow!

1 Like