Christmas Party dates and Prices

This looks like something from a “Red Tag Sale” advertisement, except this ain’t no sale!

3 Likes

If you purchase 10000 gallons of gas, Bob should wash your boat personally

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Will be interesting to see if they still sell out. Probably will. Lots of people have extra money from nothing going on for a year and a half. I agree that the test will be what people will spend next year.

Would I buy a ticket if I was going with one of my kids? Probably. I spent $130/ticket to go to AH in 2019. That’s expensive in CND and $200/ticket is expensive too. After a certain price it’s all expensive when I start converting and my brain stops computing, lol. Makes me glad I can’t/won’t be going anytime soon.

2 Likes

Oh no. There is eye rolling and muttered obscenities. Guess that makes him worth less. Now, I do have a 16 year old who can empty the dishwasher with only sarcastic comments about how awful her life is. Does that interest you?

1 Like

Nah, I’ve already got a 12 year old with that particular skill set. But he likes rollercoasters, so I guess I’ll keep this model.

2 Likes

Any idea what time on August 17 that the phone line will open?

I think usually 7 but that assumes they load the parties on time.

Take it with a grain of salt but I asked this via chat with WDW and the CM said they think it will open up online at 6 AM but also gave me the phone number for ticketing “in case I run into any trouble online” :rofl:

1 Like

For those of you who bought tickets to Boo Bash during the “onsite guest sales” timeframe, did you need to provide your onsite reservation number in order to prove eligibility?

I’ll post this in the Boo Bash thread too…

1 Like

Yes, I had to give the confirmation number and they confirmed I was on-site and then we could only purchase tickets for those assigned to the reservation

2 Likes

Did you receive an email? I did not…

I did not receive an email which is why I reached out to them on Chat. It seems like lots of people are getting lots of different direction so tomorrow will be interesting!

1 Like

I have a few open reservations until I can get plans more firmly settled.

That being said, I only received one email that told me as a resort guest I can book on the 17th with a link to the official WDW party page.

Imagine! A Disney release (of any sort) not going off completely without a hitch!

:laughing:

How can they not get it together already?

3 Likes

They don’t want to. That’s the only answer.

2 Likes

Chatting with a CM now…I like when they’re honest. image image

I honestly don’t know how every single release is a train wreck!

1 Like

The Hunger Games atmosphere adds to FOMO they are trying to build so that people don’t notice the $$.

It’s quite intentional.
They will fix it only if it suits their purposes.

6 Likes

100% agree. I have been debating if I should try to call or go online first thing in the morning or just wait until the next day to avoid the cluster that I know will happen tomorrow.

1 Like