Christmas 2019 planning

I really am. I book them for days I’m not even in Orlando. Just for funzies. It’s like a sport. I think it’s important to have a hobby.

2 Likes

Just as long as you don’t cancel them ahead of time, bump them to another date at the last possible moment.

Any chance you could talk them into ordering the MBs from ShopDisney? There are some that are 14.99. I'm a huge spend to maximize time fan so dropping $75 to buy more MK time would be a decent trade off to me.

2 Likes

I couldn’t even talk them into memory maker. I’ll try, but I think they’ll see that as a waste.

:grimacing:

You are a good person for helping them out. You deserve a :beer:

1 Like

Once December 1 arrives I get one every day since I got my Aldi beer Advent calendar!

3 Likes

if money is no object, can you just order plain colored magic bands from disney store. they are only like 12 bucks, I think

1 Like

New question I hadn’t thought of before:

Is Christmas Eve likely to reach capacity at MK? For planning a late arrival, that means I’d need to have an ADR in order to get in right? I forget exactly how it works. Don’t they turn away offsite people first, but onsite can still get in. Then they turn away everyone unless you have an ADR, right? And eventually it gets to the point where nobody gets in?

That is correct. I think they’ll be fine with having an ADR. There have been very few closures where they didn’t let anyone in.

1 Like

Here is a link to capacity closures on TP site. You’ll see under Phase 4 that it’s only happened once in 10 years. Not sure when they last updated it, though.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/capacity-closures

1 Like

Thanks, I hadn’t looked in a while. They are staying at Boardwalk, and it looks like starting at a Disney resort is enough to get in up to a phase 3 closure. So an ADR would not be needed, if I’m reading it correctly.

1 Like