Chip and Dale’s Rescue Rangers

Don’t know if you’ve seen the new Disney Afternoon Funko Pop Mystery Minis amigos! I got two boxes yesterday and got Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers!!!
I absolutely loved that cartoon!! But I absolutely love Donald and Chip and Dale so I am not impartial.
The series includes Darkwing Duck, Gosallyn, Morgana, Uncle Scrooge, Webby, Huey, Louie, Dewey, Launchpad, Monterrey Jack, Gadget

Check out my chipmunks, amigos!

image|666x500

4 Likes

6 Likes

Baloo and Kit Cloudkicker are also options in the little box. And yes,
I had to google Morgana and Goslynn ‘cause I remembered their face but not their name. The rest? Nailed them! And unlike Uncle Scrooge I do know which one’s Dewey… :grin: Ah I have a happy childhood.

1 Like

:open_mouth: WHERE ARE THESE LOCATED???

I think that may be my Achilles heel on “Mystery” merch. So far, I haven’t been too taken, but this may just break me.

Got them at the toy department of Wal-mart, but try Walgreens also! This is the box you’re looking for:

3 Likes

Ch-ch-ch-chip and Dale!!

Ah, childhood! :slight_smile:

:scream: you just brought a tear to my eye @melcort10!!

Oh my goodness! These are adorable! My 1980’s inter-child is screaming, “I want them!”

Of course, I saw the DuckTales logo and the theme immediately started in my head. If you haven’t seen Brendon Urie from Panic At the Disco sing it, you need to…

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:
He makes me proud!!
You just made my day with this!

1 Like

This may be my new favourite video!

1 Like

And if you haven’t heard of the new Funko Reactive Disney afternoon Action Figures:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am going to go so broke…

2 Likes