Child Swap - Can Child Reride?

I’m very familiar with rider swap at Disney, but this October will be our first Universal trip as a family (and first ever for 3 of the 4 of us). At Disney, when we would use child swap, I could sit with my daughter while my son and husband rode and then, when I went to ride, my son could ride again with me. Is it the same at Universal? I prefer not riding alone so wanted to know if my son will be able to ride again with me so none of us have to ride alone.

3 Likes

Yes that’s perfectly acceptable :+1:t2:

1 Like

Universal has nice places to wait while you child swap. Yes, your son can ride again with you.

2 Likes

Remember to ask for a Height Certificate for your daughter!

3 Likes

They don’t do height certificates for Hagrid’s, do they? Because my 6 yo is just a few inches too short and that would be fantastic to get a ‘fast pass’ when she can finally ride.

I’d like to think they have them for every attraction. We need boots on the ground here!

1 Like

I will be trying this out in November if nobody else reports back. I don’t think she’ll grow enough to ride it in 3 months. I expect our June 2023 trip will be the one she can do it.

Just watch, it’ll be included in Express at that point. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I do know that you can call Universal and actually get these Height Certificates set up ahead of time. Don’t know the details, but know it’s a thing.

1 Like