Chefs de France entree ? and allergy/dessert

Has anyone tried the beef bourginion or the steak frite? Just wondering which is better

Also if anyone has a peanut/tree nut allergy? Were you able to order the creme brulee?

I had the beef bourguignon last year and thought it was wonderful. My son had the steak frites and enjoyed it, but his tastes are less adventurous than mine. Go with the beef! No allergies here, so can’t help with that.

1 Like

@SirGreggLadyV did you eat here?

The beef bourginion is fantastic. We go to Chefs de France every trip just to get it.

1 Like

I did eat there, but for the life of me I can’t remember what I ate. I had creme brûlée somewhere in EP, but think it was at Le Cellier, though. I’m allergic to nuts, but not the kind that will put me in anaphylactic shock; but does give me a histamine response.

Let me look back at my notes.

1 Like

Okay, I did have the creme brûlée at Chefs de France. It was on the allergy menu as being nut-free (if there is an allergy menu-i don’t recall). I don’t recall having any specific issues with a reaction, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask. I did have an allergic reaction to something at WDW, but I think it was just my allergies to the great outdoors.

Here’s my trip report for the day we went: SirGreggLadyV’s Day 4 - Christmas Eve at Mostly AK - #12 by disney1974

1 Like

I thought I remembered that.

1 Like