Checklist & Tips for joining a Virtual Queue

If I put my phone on “sleep” will the notifications be temporarily stopped?

OP is updated with some added language and clarity gathered the last month or so.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m sure this has been addressed here but

Tomorrow is my one and only chance for a boarding group this trip. If I have more than 1 person try
do we all use the same account? We would have to right? Do they all sign in as me? How does that work?
Thanks and wish me luck!

1 Like

Yes, since tomorrow is your day this will be the easiest

Yes, the more the merrier!

It works! My DW signed into my account to attempt at the same time and be my back up.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

Sharing here! Great job! :1st_place_medal::trophy:

8 Likes

Thanks for the tips! I was shocked. First timer here :laughing:

5 Likes

So what method do you think the GOAT used to get his boarding group? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are you kidding, he didn’t need one!

He had a Club Level FastPass+ :joy:

4 Likes

He didn’t need the plaid tour. He got the Supreme Leader himself to show him around.

7 Likes

Just confirming our practice test here
 this morning at 7AM EST both DS (iPhone12) and I (iPhone 8) got to the “No Park Reservation Found” screen. (Success, right?) We both blew past the “Select Your Party” screen. After that, I went back and checked, and only my name was selected. This will be correct when we actually have park reservations, right?

4 Likes

Yes and correct!

5 Likes

Tried first practice today at 1PM and made it to Not So Fast, No Park Reservation! Used time.gov on a separate device, didn’t even look at my party. There was a slight load (spinning circle) when pulling up my party when I couldn’t click the join button (but mashed it as soon as it went blue). Has anyone else seen that?
Thanks for this resource-it’s amazing!

4 Likes

Yes, @zientm also reported that behavior earlier in this thread.

Have not gotten reports either way from others, but curious if this “pre-loading” trick helps or not:

3 Likes

I have been having much better success since I started viewing plans before trying for the boarding group. Without doing that, I was 2/4. With doing it I am 10/11. The one time I did not get it was because it took a long time loading the party. 2 other times it took longer than normal, but not so long that I did not get to the “not so fast” screen. Next, I am going to try logging out and back in also to see if that helps. Then I will probably do a randomized trial

4 Likes

Do you mean you just looked at the “My Plans” screen and checked out an ADR or something? Or tried to make an ADR perhaps?

1 Like

I go to “My Plans” and view one of my park passes. I also scroll to the right on my party so everyone’s picture loads.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried the 1 PM drop yet, but have been practicing for the 7 AM. Each morning, I have gotten to the “No Park Reservation Found” screen. This morning, I got the “Is Everyone in the Park?” screen. This concerns me. We do not have any park reservations for today, and I didn’t think you had to be in the park for the 7 AM drop? Has something changed?

1 Like

Nothing has changed. I wouldn’t be concerned, who knows what happened.

1 Like

2 Likes