Checklist & Tips for joining a Virtual Queue

No idea, but I’m surprised Len hasn’t given updated thoughts on this since his original prediction was only 6 weeks…

1 Like

We were there in June, and again in July and had 0 problems getting a BG. Usually group 1 or 2 right at 7.

It hasn’t seemed like a lot of people are getting frozen out, so to speak. And with it remaining as an ILL, I have to think that with BG pushing 12 weeks now, it seems to be towards the end… I would be curious what Len thinks as well.

2 Likes

I think its days are numbered. They could remove it any time. But they could also keep it for a while if they think guests like it for some reason. The only surefire prediction I would make is that if Tron opens this fall, BGs will end for GotG before then.

2 Likes

@bebe80

I just set this up… thanks for the info. I’m not on site yet; while the G+ LL looks to be functioning properly, it appears the boarding groups are not. Right now there is a “meet santa” virtual queue but I’m the only one showing in my party; the rest of my family is not. They all show up fine for G+ though. Any tips?

1 Like

That is normal. It looks the same for me. The GOTG VQ will be there in the morning.

Once you all have park reservations for that day, everything will be good to go…

1 Like

Great, thank you! Really looking forward to using this next week.

1 Like

@bebe80
I had the chance to play around with this today (not at Disney) I I have to say… this is SO much better than the Disney app. I didn’t realize how clunky the app interface was until I used this bookmarklet.

The drop time listings and highlighted rides is super helpful, and I’m still amazed how easy it (yeah, you have to be quick, but it’s not like a split second or anything) is to snag a couple LLs this way.

Well done, sir!

2 Likes

Don’t thank me! thank @joelbruick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hit the down arrow to expand for a little history

1 Like

Whoops… my fault. Thank you @joelbruick !
I feel like a wizard!

2 Likes