Checking Every Day?

I’m curious what that means for the Wave Lounge. I have an ADR for CG & fireworks on the last night of my trip, and since we won’t have to rope drop anything on departure day, was considering having a few post-dinner cocktails in the Wave Lounge. I guess we’ll see if they keep the lounge separate, and what rebranding it gets…

2 Likes

I’m sure it will become The Lounge at Steakhouse 71

2 Likes

Wonder what this will mean for the breakfast buffet they had at The Wave. I will miss those sweet potato pancakes!

1 Like

We were hoping to try that on our trip! Darn it! Maybe they will do it at this steakhouse or keep it at the California Grill?

Wait, so Disneyland Hotel loses Steakhouse 55 just so WDW can get Steakhouse 71? Seems like a missed opportunity to have both operating at the same time!

5 Likes

Maybe both parks get Steakhouse 63 as a compromise?

6 Likes
5 Likes

I hope they start breakfast at BOG again soon.

2 Likes

Someone posted on chat today that their server there said it will be back soon. I would expect it to be prix fixe though.

2 Likes

Yes - I would think (and hope - don’t flame me) that it will be prix fixe with everyone required to pay the set amount. I think they have had enough of the “one coffee and/or cupcake for 8 people” thing.

2 Likes

They were throwing money away. No wonder we have to pay for FPs now!! :rofl:

1 Like

Any word on APs yet? Any one??? :thinking: :crazy_face:

I guess I assumed they would announce something tomorrow when they start selling DL passes.

2 Likes

oh… that sounds promising :star_struck: TY

1 Like

They did say they would make an announcement by the end of the month? (Yeah, an announcement that they would say something…) Tomorrow is the 25th.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. All I could remember was that they were going to resume AP sales before the 50th Aniv. celebration begins. Hopefully that’s not Sept 30th :laughing: I do keep checking but the website just cycles back to the same page

2 Likes

So today marks officially 3 weeks out from my trip.

From my original wishlist, I’m still waiting on fireworks dessert parties…and I think unless something gets announced this week, I’ll probably be out of luck on that. Which is sort of surprising…I really would’ve thought they would have brought them back before the 50th celebration.

Otherwise, my newer “fingers crossed” items are:

• Moving to an ADR system for Trader Sam’s
  • Monorail station up and running again at Poly (in order to get to said Trader Sam’s hypothetical ADR)
  • BOG repainting complete and scaffolding removed by my visit
  • Nemo musical at AK reopened

Oh, and, that the Genie/LL cluster isn’t in place yet by my trip…but it sounds like that’s speculated for mid-October.

I’m getting pretty excited! When is too early to start packing, lol?

5 Likes

I got an 8:20 am breakfast ADR for CRT. I have never been, meeting princesses not my thing, so the price could not be passed up to eat in the castle. I tried for Oct 1 - but the website was glitchy. So went with Oct 7 - which will now be an MK day. (…and um, we better get a park resrvation or I’ll be ranting about the AP 3 reservation limit)

Someone once asked me why I go to WDW so often. There is always something new to try, or place I haven’t been.

…I’m also going to go to IOA this trip, another place I have never been.

4 Likes

I am on board with all of that … with just over four weeks to go!

I’ve been fully packed before 3 weeks out :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes