Checking Every Day?

you can just… make it…

3 Likes

Well even Lilikoi is not available any old place. But my favorite is the Pass-O-Guava nectar from Hawaiian Sun.

3 Likes

And at $165 CDN for a 24, how can you go wrong?
Plus $30 Shipping

2 Likes

DS drank so much of it on our last trip that he puked for an hour and spent the rest of the day in bed, causing me to miss my FOP FP. So on reflection, maybe it’s not a tragedy for me. He’s going to be devastated when I tell him though!

1 Like

:broken_heart::sob: (Complete Sentence)

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I saw a sign for breakfast reservations yesterday. It was at the MK tspstyles.

1 Like

I am still waiting for Flying Fish……

3 Likes

It should be very soon. The chef has been at Trattoria al Forno and the wait staff informed Dis Unplugged that he would be back at FF by September.

3 Likes

I really should’ve added a day to my trip but its too late for that now. the FOMO is real. I’m trying to eat at places that i cant go to with the fam, and CRT breakfast is one of those “wish” items. But i don’t have any mornings in MK, only Boo Bash so id have to ditch AK (not ideal) or ditch HS and lose out on RotR and Ogas. Losing RoTR isn’t that bad, I’ve ridden it twice already.

4 Likes

I hate when we have to make choices!

I want it all!!!

5 Likes

Exactly!
I think I’m going to try for CRT on my HS day and if I get it, I’ll ditch HS. Just running the numbers, HS offers me the least value bc I don’t do thrill rides - so ToT, RnRC, SDD, are all out. And Star Tours made me ill last time, despite having ridden it before, so I’m leery of that now too. AK doesn’t have a ton of rides, but it does have lots of walkthroughs and shows that i love. Same with EP.

4 Likes

That’s all well and good.

But if it were me I would judge based on the most number of unknown/new experiences (even if just new since covid) “for research”

Might be the same for you anyway. Like you when I’m solo I focus on the things I can’t do with my family.

3 Likes

My trip in October w/ dd20 is our second mom &daughter trip. The first was for her 7th birthday.

We started the morning of her birthday w/ a pre-opening breakfast at CRT. They seated us at a table for two next to the stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland. The table was decorated for her birthday, complete with Cinderella themed confetti. Dd completely ignored her $$$$ breakfast and ate her chocolate slipper dessert instead. The princesses were amazing. Each one fawned all over her when they visited the table and at the end of the breakfast they gave her a birthday card signed by all of them.

I basically cried happy tears through the entire breakfast.

Beth%20Chocolate%20Slipper

After breakfast, she rode the teacups practically by herself and then we headed over to Space Mountain. She was the perfect dichotomy of little girl and big girl wearing her Cindy dress as she climbed into the car to ride SM because she was finally tall enough to ride it!

There is a HUGE part of me that would love to recreate that breakfast with her this trip, but instead we are forging new memories, with all new dining experiences.

9 Likes

from the article: “In fact, POG juice may be leaving Walt Disney World all together as the manufacturer no longer makes it.”

Back up the truck for just one hot second. Are you telling me that they are incapable of combining three different juices together all on their own, or is one of the individual juices (the guava, maybe?) difficult to source?

3 Likes

HS is primarily for everyone else most trips. I spend a LOT of time at Trolley Car drinking Frappuccino’s while everyone else rides the thrill rides.

At MK there’s stuff I want to do and eat and watch that no one else will do when its all of us - no one will eat the food at CRT but me, same for LTT. They generally hate CoP, complain about PM, and PoTC often gets cut for time constraints. DS can’t sit for shows usually so Tiki Room and Dapper Dans are usually out. There’s definitely more I want to do at MK that’s new or different.

4 Likes

Well there you go. That’s an easy decision IMO

1 Like
1 Like

What sweet memories!

1 Like