Checking Every Day?

Do we, though? Really? :wink:

I’m REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping I’m wrong about all of it.

2 Likes

Agreed. Linking the Genie thread in case anyone hasn’t seen it.

3 Likes

Is it too early to be Checking Every Day for the return of FP?

7 Likes

OK has a virtual queue for Remy been upgraded from rumour yet?

2 Likes

I think this is the first confirmation aside from mentions within yesterday’s announcement.

Edited: which is all this article says - it was mentioned yesterday

1 Like

I don’t think so? I was just talking about that with DS, Ratatouille is one of his favourites.

Oh wait I missed that this is confirmation :joy:

1 Like

OK well if it was mentioned yesterday as an example of a BG attraction and an attraction that was also LL$ then that’s confirm-ish enough for me.

1 Like

Agree.
Just saying that Disney hasn’t put out an announcement specific to that is all :slight_smile:

1 Like

We had zero issues finding Photopass photographers at DL during our family trip and got TONS of photos. This is my favorite…

I’m sorry they weren’t as available during your visit. I wonder if there is a difference that we were there pre-MaxPass?

7 Likes

We have always had great experiences with Photo Pass at DLR, I would not consider it junk at all.

1 Like

Great family picture!!

1 Like

Checking everyday…….I am checking everyday for dessert parties and Wild Africa Trek and Dining Packages (for fireworks, Lion King, etc). Sigh.

5 Likes

Sad

Read that it’s a supplier issue and a contractual limitation that results from the relationship between Disney and Coca-Cola and which restricts them from getting it elsewhere

4 Likes

:scream::scream:

1 Like

w-w-what?

:cry::cry:

that was like … my Boma Drink. what the hell

3 Likes

I’m sad. Lillikoi juice (which is really POG) with Kona press pot and macadamia nut pancakes is my favorite WDW breakfast.
Maybe they could bring back the old Frunch they used to have which is similar, but not exact.

I prefer Coca-Cola to Pepsi but their other beverages suck.

What are the usual included drink choices offered at the buffet and character dining restaurants?

What??? That’s my favorite juice!

I LOVE POG! I’ve actually never had it at WDW though. It’s hard to get on the mainland. I sometimes go to Asian markets to pick some up when I have a hankering.