Welp…it was great while it lasted…

:pensive:

Hooray for those that wanted it though.

2 Likes

You… don’t want them there???

:confused:

Nope.

Oh.

I’m not quite sure what to say. I’m sorry I guess?

(except I’m really excited about it)

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly, even if they aren’t doing breakfast and it will be after my trip.

2 Likes

Exactly. I would have put up with the limited for gluten-free offerings they have for dinner if Pooh and Friends were back before my trip in August.

3 Likes

Agree…

We were completely underwhelmed at our CP experience. Food was mediocre, character interaction was lacking, and service was the worst we have had on property in almost 20 trips (over more than 20 years).

It is verrrrry low on my list of WDW restaurants.

(Personally, I preferred the Pooh character meal at Artist Point back in the day. I still remember Tigger making the bottoms of he feet squeak across the lobby floor of WL, and the Artist Point hostess “reprimanding” him while sharing that he did it all the time to drive her crazy. :rofl:)

1 Like

Ugh no breakfast—- might be off my list!

3 Likes

I liked the food just fine, especially if the Prime Rib is good (which all but 1 time it had been stellar, and the 1 was “meh” but for $35, who’s complainin’?). Unlimited prime rib and ice cream? yesyesyesyesyes :smiley:

Buuut I don’t do character meals unless in a group. It’s just awkward. So I’m going to miss having CP being a nice “final meal” before my flight home. Guess it’ll be back to the plaza or Pecos Bills.

1 Like

Try Skipper’s Canteen

It was delicious. I really like the pork.

1 Like

Yeah it’s another option. Which was my go to for a while before CP opened up without characters. But it’s also seriously lacking in the dessert department. (but it’s got Cheese Bread so…y’know… I ain’t that mad)

4 Likes

I really want to try Skipper’s Canteen, but I just have no room in my schedule for it.

1 Like

Every place is seriously lacking in the dessert department for me. Either it has chocolate with baked goods or it has peanuts/tree nuts.

1 Like

that sucks

1 Like

Didn’t they also used to have Mickey here too? My kids aren’t really Stitch fans but I’d be interested in Ohana (and Tambu) on a BLT resort day!

2 Likes

Yes they did.

1 Like

I thought he was lamenting the lack of breakfast which is sad, but no characters at all? Cannot like!

1 Like

Characters can be a little awkward when alone, though. I can see that.

3 Likes

But it’s Pooh and friends… friends

5 Likes