Checking Every Day?

Especially coming up with Kali and Everest’s planned closures! Not good!

2 Likes

Hmm standing area?

There was usually a seated version available at tomorrow land terrace…

But on a positive note…

TWSS

3 Likes

That is suck.
I never got to see it but I heard that it was entertaining

1 Like

Disney’s site lists all three versions, like there were before. They all get the food at the Tomorrowland Terrace. They are under dining, with “Temporarily Unavailable” notes.
$99 adults/$59 kids is pre-party - eat then go to the Plaza Garden viewing area (standing/sitting on the ground)
$99 adults/$59 kids is after-fireworks - go to the Plaza Garden viewing area then go eat
$114 adults/$69 kids is at the Terrace the entire time.

2 Likes

Performing over 13 years…:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I would love for them to tear both down and add a new ride/land. We never go to that part of the park. I suppose some people like Dinosaur, but everything south of Everest could use a refresh. AK is a half day park for us (with the obligatory lunch at Tiffin’s).

1 Like

Thanks trying to find the correct link…

For me that’s a huge comeback- it’s the only comfortable way for my family to do the fireworks together.

1 Like

With Universal really delivering in their Jurassic Park land, it’d be interesting to see what AK introduces into their dino land.

2 Likes

Ok then, I really didn’t want to bring bad news anyway to the good news reopening thread so here you go.

Updated version opening sometime next year.

5 Likes

Just saw that the permanent cancellation of the show is FALSE

Thanks as always WDWNT fuckers

10 Likes

New abbreviation: (FN)2

Finding Nemo Fake News

3 Likes

Combine the both: Finding the Primeval Nemo Whirling Roller Coaster

4 Likes

Whew!

Don’t hurl on the shell dude

3 Likes

Has the other club levels announced anything yet?? I’m surprised Poly hasn’t, any rumors floating around?

Just came in the mail. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

Oh now those are nice.

3 Likes

and I was happy :partying_face: that they didn’t get ‘lost’ in the mail like my last one did :thinking:

2 Likes