Checking Every Day?

It is probably my ds’ favorite thing in the Magic Kingdom. Our last trip I am pretty sure we did it 10+ times across seven days!

Ds won’t be with dd and I in October, but it will definitely be part of the plan!

3 Likes

We had decided to delay our trip next week , DW and DD16 are thinking now that we should go during her school break in September. I’ve been telling them since WDW re-opened last summer, we should go the week before Christmas 2021 and I’ve been pushing that date.

Now with this news, I’m thinking maybe September is the target.

4 Likes

Unconfirmed but heavily rumored that Boma will return as a CM-served buffet on August 20

13 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Has this been posted?

3 Likes

Just barely. :wink:

6 Likes

This is important!

We also recently announced that all-new nighttime spectaculars “Disney Enchantment” and “Harmonious” would be debuting October 1 as part of The World’s Most Magical Celebration. That means this summer is also your last chance to come out and catch the current fireworks shows before they sparkle into Disney history. “EPCOT Forever” will conclude its limited-time run on September 28, and you have until September 29 to take in the spectacle of “Happily Ever After” at Magic Kingdom Park.

We arrive on 9/30. At first I was excited to see the “last” HEA and had lots of different strategies to figure out how to do so (Poly beach, inside MK, fireworks cruise, etc.). Now that WDW took that completely off the table, I still need to figure out the plans for that first night.

I wonder why MK is closing an hour early (8pm instead of 9pm) on the 30th? Hmmm…maybe there would be testing for the Disney Enchantment fireworks that night?

4 Likes

wow, I’m pretty upset. I was hoping to see the last HEA and the first Enchantment

3 Likes

I’m guessing you’re not alone, my friend.

3 Likes

I’m a bit out of the loop here. Are there any nighttime shows likely to occur on Sept 30? Fantasmic?

1 Like

Looks like there will not be anything that night for the public.

Since MK is closing early on the 30th, I’m guessing there is going to be some kind of special invitation only event.

1 Like

Interesting. Maybe I will take myself over to UOR for the evening then!

CM preview of Disney Enchanted or whatever it is?

Maybe we can still watch from the Poly beach!

1 Like

I’m sorry; what does “CM-served buffet” mean? Family style? Or CM’s stand behind the buffet tables and serve guests on demand, like a Las Vegas buffet?

… I think I just answered my own question. ROFL!!! Oh, my gah, I am so over-thinking everything!

1 Like

You are in good company here

3 Likes

People won’t be serving themselves. Rather, CMs will staff the buffet. Might think of it as cafeteria-style

4 Likes

…That awkward moment when you get to tell DH that he’ll no longer get a shower before our late dinner in Disney Springs because they added back the projection show in HS, lol :smile:

3 Likes

I mean, he could go back and shower. But you don’t have to go too :wink:

2 Likes

True. I’ll be too busy munchin’ on my 30-minute carrot cake cookie :wink:

4 Likes