Cheap eats and coupons - all your tips for food on a budget

We really enjoyed Ichiban Buffet (Chinese food).

They have two locations close to the parks. We went to this one: 5269 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746.

Ichiban is Japanese, I believe, not Chinese.

Yes, you’re right. Thank you!

It’s really bastardized American “Japanese” food.

Sign up for some Dinning Clubs at popular restaurant chains such as Longhorn Steakhouse, the Outback, Carraba’s and Olive Garden. You’ll get a discount on a future meal after a few visits. Some will even give you a coupon for a free dessert or appetizer.

It’s cheaper to eat off-site than at WDW and I find you get way more bang for your buck.

Take out is also a good way to save on money. Stock up at the local Walmart.

Personally I would AVOID Golden Corral. Not good. Instead, I would sugggest Sweet Tomatoes. Signup for coupons online (they are always available. Never eat using the full asking price). Delicious fresh salads, homemade soups, pasta, some pizza, and desserts. They use fresh seasonal ingredients and we love it. We don’t have one nearby us so it’s a treat when we’re in Florida.
Of the other one you mentioned, I think Cici’s Is usually fine for a pizza buffet and we enjoy it, but you’ll probably have those who disagree with me.

1 Like

I agree. We like Little Caesars and don’t care for Dominoes.

I’ve recently started ordering my groceries online at Walmart and picking them up at the store. They bring them out to your car and it’s super easy. A lot of times you have to put in your order a day in advance but it saves us soo much time. Other grocery stores are starting to offer this as well. Of course, you may see going to the store as part of the vacation experience and I totally understand if that’s the case, but just thought I’d throw it out there as a possibility. For Walmart, you can download their app and choose your store. It’s very easy.

1 Like