Character Dining Choose

CRT was the only Disney meal that was unpleasant (Feb 2022). We knew that Cinderella would appear only briefly and from a long distance away, so it wasn’t that. Our time was at the tail-end of breakfast and they were already shutting the kitchen down. We complained to the manager. She said that they have to switch the kitchen over at (whatever time it was) and that it didn’t matter that they were seating 30 minutes behind. I probably should have disputed that charge it was that bad. I didn’t because that was early in the trip and I wanted to forget it.

Topolino’s was awesome.
So was Artist Point. I might have the name wrong, the one with the dwarves.
Both of those are outside the parks, so good for rest days.

They have, but it’s not good.

1 Like

Agree. And I love TH

1 Like

It made me sad when we ate there. Breakfast there used to be one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Ours too. It was never a question of whether, only when. Now we have no inclination to go there.

2 Likes

That sounds very similar to our experience at CRT (but this was back in the beforetimes). We waited a good 45 min past our breakfast reservation time with very little info about what was going on or why it was so backed up, and the food was not good (probably due to the kitchen switchover you mentioned). We didn’t think to complain after but I have no interest in going back after that which is a bummer as I’d so looked forward to eating in the castle!

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Between those three I would pick CM. It’s not the greatest food, but those aged kids will be fine with it. It’s more about the characters there.
Also the 10 year old is considered an adult for dining and the other two meals have set prices. CM would offer more choices.

3 Likes

Great info in this thread! We’re doing CRT July 13. Fingers crossed for return of more Princesses by then, or is that wishful thinking?

I’m hopeful for you. Heck, I’m hopeful for our trip (May 29th). Think you’ve got a better shot than we do! Of course, it will be nice to be there anyway.

1 Like