Changing a hard to get ADR -- weeks before your trip! Help!

I signed my family up for a breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table to coincide with a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Magic Kingdom. Everything has been set for months now – however, my mother-in-law was just added to our trip. I was trying to get her added to our early morning breakfast reservation but dining is telling me that there is no availability.

Is there a way to get her added? I keep searching online for a reservation for 5 (we’re currently a reservation of 4) and have called dining once. Should I keep going that route or is there a chance that on the day of we could get her in with us?

I should note that the reservation is before the park opens @ 8:10am.

Do you have the reservation finder looking for your table of 5?

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

I’ll do that!

You could also try for a reservation for 1 around the same time and then when you check in just tell them you are all together.

I would use Reservation Finder, but early morning CRT will be tough to get. Realistically, your mother-in-law may need to sit that one out. I hope it works out for you.

On our visit last month, we did the reverse - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique followed by a 10:05 am at CRT. It was great fun!

1 Like

We had an ADR at CRT for 2 for dinner for my DD and I, but at the last minute DH decided to join us pushing us to a table of 3. There was no issue at all. He was prepared to leave us if they couldn’t accommodate but the hostess didn’t even bat an eye. It was a spring break week. In your scenario, however, you’d be going from a 4-top to a larger party table and there probably are fewer of those. Also, it is PPO and I have never done this so I’m not sure how many they’d let in the park early for a PPO reservation of only 4 and whether that would pose an issue.

Or say it’s for 2. You might have more luck. You could also try a res for 6.

1 Like