Changeophilia is contagious

You’re older then me. I have to wait till 2020 for my 50th birthday trip. LOL And thanks for not taking my comment that serious.

2 Likes

I need to stop telling people things.

5 Likes

And I need to wait til 2024!!!

:joy::joy::joy:

Y’all crack me up.

1. :woman_shrugging:
1 Like

Since I plan to live to 100, I figure I’m not yet middle-aged. I won’t hit that stage of life until 2023.

Anyone, back to topic. Have you considered going Epcot instead? MK is so overdone, and AK is just really big without a lot to do, really. But you can both literally and figuratively circle the globe at Epcot!

But then…Epcot doesn’t have Expedition Everest or Space Mountain.

Okay. So, do this. Go to AK for FOP, Boma, and Expedition Everest. Then hop on over to MK for a spin on Space Mountain and BTMR. Then, head over to Epcot World showcase for a nice meal and Soarin’.

Of course, there’s HS to consider as well. ToT, TSMM, RnRC? So, drop MK. Do that on the night you come in. Plug in HS where MK was.

Of course, the relaxing part might be missing in such a trip.

Okay. Keep AK on night of arrival, and then do MK the next day… Don’t bother with Epcot or HS, since there is plenty to do at AK and MK…

Or, wait…

2 Likes
  1. I am only there til around 1. WS doesn’t open til 11 and that’s all I’d be interested in for solo time.

2. I find AK to have LOADS to do - it is my favorite park, really, when I’m honest.

3. I’m not hopping because even though I can with an AP that takes too much time and I only have half a day before I have to head out.

4. HS? I kind of hate HS except for three or four things. It’s totally barely a half day park, and I’ll hate it even more once Star Wars takes over. If TSL was going to be open, I’d have considered it.

I know that I write novels for posts, but you really have to read my post to the end. Everthing up to the final two paragraphs was just building up to the punchline!

1 Like

Oh I did. LOL

The omelette I had at Boma is one of the best I have ever eaten!!!

1 Like