Change to rules for 180+ Dining reservations

It was almost certainly available in error! I read some people got FoP by modifying FPs for Dinosaur, despite already having Navii RJ … Things were rectified pretty quickly it seems.

But I very much doubt they’d cancel them, there’s really no way for them to tell which ones were “in error”! But it may make the FP lines a bit longer, especially for rides like SDD and FoP.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with Disney. They said that you will lose your SDD FP because, and I have it on the highest authority that the alligator that eat those people the other day in AK is going after your FP. Hopefully he will be full after he eats yours and everyone else will be safe.

Ok kidding aside I hope you will be fine.

2 Likes

I don’t joke about FPPs. War, pestilence and famine – yes. All great subjects for comedy. But FPPs? No. That’s too serious to joke about.

1 Like

Sorry had to get you back for the alligator bit yesterday made me do a double take.

1 Like

A few years ago there was a glitch that allowed everyone to book multiple tier one FPs at EP and those stayed. I think you are fine.

2 Likes