Change to Impressions De France timings

IDF is now only being shown first thing in the morning, with the BatB singalong for the rest of the day. :rage:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/impressions-de-france/news/06mar2023-impressions-de-france-at-epcot-now-only-available-for-a-very-limited-time-at-park-opening.htm

3 Likes

Thatā€™s such a shame. IDF is really the best film in Epcot. Needs a little tidying perhaps, but itā€™s so lovely. It makes me sad itā€™s being steamrolled out like that.

4 Likes

Hmm. IDF is one film we keep missing because it is never playing when we want to see it. I was hoping we would catch finally next Januaryā€¦but showing it only at park opening is even WORSE. :rage:

5 Likes

I really hope they change their mind on this. BatB singalong was cute, but a one-and-done for me. Who sees IDF first thing in the morning?! (Havenā€™t clicked the link - what time is the first showing?)

2 Likes

Too bad! Iā€™ve wanted to see this, but I probably wonā€™t at 9:00 in the morning!

It starts at 9:00 and ends at 9:30 am, according to the linked article.

1 Like

It will also run during early entry.

But since no one will want to waste time at rope drop watching it, theyā€™ll be able to announce that itā€™s closing within a few months. :cry:

4 Likes

NOOO! I was actually making a plan around catching this. We are never in the area to catch the previous showing. I really didnā€™t want to miss this. I wish all of the pavilions had some sort of ā€œmovieā€ about the country they represent.

Theyā€™ve now added evening showings, 7:00 to 8:45 pm.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/impressions-de-france/news/10mar2023-additional-hours-of-operation-added-at-impressions-de-france-in-epcot.htm

4 Likes

Ok so back on my TP it goes! Thank you! I donā€™t think I would have thought to check. Itā€™s one of the shows in Epcot I have yet to see.

2 Likes

Look at that ā€“ they do respond to feedback.

6 Likes

So happy to see this is back! Like @drvillarejos, it is the one main show I havenā€™t seen yet and still hope to!

4 Likes

I donā€™t check up on things as much as I just try to keep an eye on sites that post often with WDW news, such as wdwmagic.com .

1 Like