“Change Party” for fastpasses removed?

We’ve been discussing over on The Chat: If you have an older version of the MDE apps and Change Party option is in it, it still appears to be working.

On Android it is possible to have old and new apps installed BTW, so you might check and find the old one is still there. They have the same icons, but the newer app is blue while the older is gray.

I plan to do it out of view and wait 2 min just to become “another person in the crowd with an FP” I don’t think they’d stop you but 2 min. is worth decreasing the risk.

1 Like

When is your trip? We arrive Saturday!!!

I love planning and I love discovering little tricks here and there to make things run smoother, but this is way too much effort for me personally. For me to make this work I’d have to have the family lined up giving them orders about who was to go where/when, which band they were supposed to have on, and how long they had to wait before they moved. I think that would take a good bit of the enjoyment out of things for me. I hope it runs smoothly for you though.

2 Likes

We’re going in Dec. so I’d love to hear your report.

My family has tasked me with the details and we hate waiting in lines much more than we hate a little bit of regimentation. I think we enjoy the trickery to the point that the fun outweighs the annoyance. This one (my FoP) is definitely the most convoluted of all my plans though. SDD is also a little tricky, but grandma and grandpa don’t want to ride it at all. Most ride plans are just what order we’re going to ride and who’s going to get a FP and who’s going to ride via CS.

2 Likes