Celebrating the Gift of Life take TWO!

I like POFQ. It’s smaller, only one bus stop, I like the New Orleans decor much better than either the mansions or rustic Alligator Bayou of POR. Both give you the boat to DS.

1 Like

If you like live music then you have Yee Ha Bob @ POR and the Jazz band @ POFQ ( not sure if they’re the previous band or a new one). And also The Duelling Pianos @ Jelly Rolls.

Also why not do your own version of the Monorail dining tour. Appetisers one place, Entrees at another, Desserts at another, Cocktails etc.

There’s also the nice restaurant at the 4 seasons - which I can never remember the name of. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This.

Harmonious. It’s compulsory.

2 Likes

Sounds solid to me. The good thing with staying at those resorts is the boat to DS.

We will be there Almost the same time!

1 Like

If you like tequila, or even if you think you don’t like tequila but have never had the good stuff… I’d recommend the La Cava del Tequila Tequila Experience… it’s a semi-private tasting event… one of the best things we’ve ever done at WDW! Can book through Enchanting Extras - that is if you end up entering parks!

Narcoosees is wonderful!

We did the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin and that was a LOVELY experience… book more time there than your treatments! My DH even said it was great (and he’s not a spa guy).

I also second golf or mini golf - The full courses are amazing, but if that’s not your gig, Fantasia mini-golf is supposed to be a blast!

Skyliner crawl - drinks at Banana Cabana at CBR, the lounge at Topolino’s, then back to Boardwalk for JellyRolls.

2 Likes

Ok so we are so late at booking LOL
It’s looking like Coronado for the win (sept 15-19)
We are going to do 3 park days because, well, i need to go to food and wine and i need to ride the yeti and i love Hollywood studios. So, other than three park days, our plans include Sanaa bread service. LOL. D

2 Likes