Celebrating my birthday at Magic Kingdom

I will be celebrating my 33rd birthday at Magic Kingdom in June. We have a lunch reservation at BOG. As a WDW first timer, I am looking for advice about other must do Magic Kingdom things for my birthday.

We are having a few other days at Magic Kingdom before and after my birthday to do all the rides and shows, so I am specifically looking for other things I should be looking into.

Get the birthday celebration pin. It will get you more greetings from CMs, and who knows what else!!

1 Like

Make sure you note it on your reservation! And, remind them at resort check in. You never know what kind of Disney magic you will receive! Also, wear a HAPPY BIRTHDAY pin! Cast Members will wish you Happy Birthday throughout the park - and so will other guests.

Standing in line for an attraction (at DisneyLand), the cast member had the whole line of people sing me Happy Birthday (because I was wearing my birthday pin)!

2 Likes

When my DS had his 18th birthday at whispering canyon at WL the waitress got all the little princesses to come and sing happy birthday to him…it was priceless :smile: Always wear your badge!