Celebrate the Return of the “Main Street Electrical Parade” with Themed

Somehow there is a side door way in if you are on an Iphone. I don’t have one but my daughter does. I feel so bad for everyone still waiting and likely to out of a reservation :pensive:

Tried the side door process but didn’t work for me. But only have 5 minutes left in waiting room.

On my phone finally

1 Like

Got the reservation I wanted!

3 Likes

Hope everyone is finding the ressies they need!!!

Yup pretty much.

Although, I have an iphone and wasn’t able to go in the side door on the app. It would look like I could start the booking process & then a pop-up came up notifying me that reservations could only be done on the website and did have an option to go either click to the Disney dining website or to close the pop-up.

Hubby and I both had our apps open and then a browser on our phones & computers open. His computer browser opened up first but got stuck/frozen on Check availability (it never ever loaded). My computer browser came up next and it showed a 2nd showing dessert party (so at 9:15 for the 10:15 show) but then during the process of completing the info one of the times I hit continue it prompted my login (which I thought I was logged in already) and then said the time I selected no longer available. But magically beneath the notification that the 9:15 time wasn’t available, had an opening for at 8pm the earlier show which we had been hoping for!

So we got what we wanted but man that is so stressful.

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
It will totally be worth it though!

2 Likes

Surprise performance of MSEP tonight at 8:30:

https://twitter.com/micechat/status/1516964544207212544?s=21&t=6swV4Lkuq7yYxJWPTqBm9A

1 Like

Missed this thread earlier, but easily got the WOC dessert party this morning for the middle of May using the workaround on the app once it finally opened. Can’t wait to see WOC again, as well as MSEP and DL Forever!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I thought it was beautiful. Love the new addition at the end is awesome :heart: We will be watching live in 6 more days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sooo excited now

1 Like
1 Like

Too Cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I love that Caramel Apple!!!

1 Like
1 Like

I just watched the parade on YT (Thanks TP!) and am having the hardest time placing one of the songs at the end of the parade. At the very end, as the Encanto section is going by, right after Family Madrigal, there’s a song that sounds so familiar. Does anyone know what it is? It’s right before the MSEP theme starts again for the Small World float. This is driving me nuts! I figure someone on this thread knows the answer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are talking about this video (which is different from other videos of the same parade, because the songs cycle at different paces!), then it’s “I’ll Make a Man Out of You,” from Mulan. See timestamped location, which is about 14:35.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much!! I had this running through my head on repeat! Gotta say, I’m a bit embarrassed I couldn’t figure it out, it’s sounds so obvious now. :joy::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Glad I could help! I have those moments so often and it is so frustrating when you can’t remember the name of the song, actor, etc.

1 Like

I never knew this!! You can get different parades at different locations. It’s cool hearing the different song cycles with the same floats.

1 Like

Yes it is, so frustrating!

1 Like

New Star Wars display in GCH and 2 new murals in DCA :heart:

2 Likes