Casual Disney...A Wine & Dine Half Marathon (No Longer) Live-ishTrip Report

I’m in the market for a new Garmin. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Mom finally made it!

She’s eating dinner at River Roost - I ate dinner off property with some friends.

9 Likes

Tell your Mom we said hello and to enjoy herself on this Casual Disney trip.

1 Like

It’s a YeHaa Bob night! We are going to stick around and listen to a couple of songs.

10 Likes

Most excellent! Tell him we said hey - and we have more fun than anyone!

1 Like

If you run a half marathon, but you’re not wearing your Fitbit, did you really run a half marathon? Can you go back and get it? jk :joy:

Never mind! Congrats on the new Garmin!

3 Likes

Good morning! Another very rainy morning, sorry if you’re a 10K runner this morning!
This is casual Disney so I’m not at all bothered by the fact that we didn’t catch the first bus to the parks. Not at all tapping my foot impatiently while DM gets ready.

11 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Our bus driver this morning is excellent. Lots of jokes and lots of facts. They’re currently at 1600 bus drivers for 400 buses. They’re trying to get to 2000 drivers.
Did you know there’s a little people counter laser on every bus? That’s kind of cool. On am average day they move about 200,000 ‘sacks of jello’.

8 Likes

This must be the tree that @OBNurseNH loves. :wink:

5 Likes

That one is very awesome.

But keep going.

There’s one even better not far from where you are…

4 Likes

Found it!

8 Likes

w/ a high of 65 degrees today… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Close. I can kind of see it in the background through this tree (which is pretty but not quite right)

Step just slightly to your right and look straight ahead.

3 Likes

Oh this one? I don’t see what all the fuss is about, there’s not even any flowers on it.

9 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

Yes, that’s the one. The best one. The most beautiful one.

Le sigh.

:wink:

7 Likes

Wow! Looks like quite an empty park. Hooray for rain … I think.

2 Likes

Despite our late start and my pit stop to guest services to activate my AP, we were still in the park by 740.
Walked on to Navi, but missed getting ahead of the FOP regular rope drop crowd. I submitted a wait time of 57 minutes for that one. First time doing the regular queue though, so it wasn’t bad!

Made our way to KUSafari for breakfast

And we are keeping our eyes peeled for @lauren_alicia

11 Likes

9 Likes

Hint, hint

6 Likes