Cash vs. Credit Card at DLR Question

Is there anywhere is the parks that you can’t use a credit card to pay for things? I don’t want to carry a lot of cash if I don’t have to. Is there something that I will want to budget for that will require more than $20/day in cash? Thank you all in advance!

I can’t answer for sure because we’re WDW people but if the parks are at all similar just about everything takes cards. The only thing I can think of for sure that don’t are the carts with light up toys that start walking around at dusk. We never carry much cash on us.

1 Like

Thank you, @Outer1. I appreciate your help. I was planning on taking just a few dollars in cash and some change for things like the pressed pennies, but it’s good to know I don’t have to plan on much more than that.

1 Like

I can’t think of anything you can’t use a CC for in DLR, and I’ve been there many times.

1 Like

Thank you, @bswan26. I’m jealous that you’ve been there before–this is my first trip! :smile:

We just got back from DLR yesterday. The only thing we weren’t able to use a credit card for were a couple drinks from a cart in the line for SpaM. So maybe some of the really small carts might not be able to accept credit cards.

1 Like

Thanks, @RobertSch6! I appreciate knowing that! I’ll plan for some cash for smaller carts and other small things we might want.