Carrot Cake Cookie Intell!

Carrot Cake Cookie is still a yummy entry at a mere $4.99.

There are golden raisins.

The inside is not plastic.

Enough to split.

18 Likes

:trophy:

(I love being right)

Definitely enough to split. Or if your lucky enough to be the only one that likes carrot cake you get two servings: one in park and one in jetted tub at villa with wine.

12 Likes

:yum:

2 Likes

Welp, into the recycler THIS book goes… if it can’t even get the cookie and raisins right (Which, let’s be honest, is a big omission all things considered), what else does it have wrong?

2 Likes

It is unoffficial

And everyone around here knows how useless unofficial things are

5 Likes

Exactly. My whole life is a lie.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

Well that escalated quickly

2 Likes

ARE YOU EVEN YOU?!!?!?! @Heidelj is back…could be stealing your face again!

AM I EVEN ME?!! Did he steal my face?

6 Likes

If my experience is anything to go by, the split is 10% in the mouth, 90% in the trash. They have a trash can conveniently located just outside for that very purpose.

2 Likes

No thank you. If I’m going to cheat by eating gluten (non-celiac) and enduring the consequences, it certainly is not going to have raisins in it, thank you very much.

3 Likes

Crap.

Now I wanna cookie. Dang it. Gotta wait a month yet.

6 Likes

Oh my God

You’re so right.

How did I not even realize!!

6 Likes

One of my all time favorite Disney movies!!

3 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

That’s the movie that came to mind when talking about stealing faces? Come on! Be better.

5 Likes

“I will eat your face off”

I was keeping it DISNEY, guy.

2 Likes

Sorry, but golden raisins are still raisins and have no business being in carrot cake, it any baked good. This, as I have said before, makes it a hard no for me. I am not wasting one of my snacking opportunities at Disney eating something where I have to “eat around” raisins to enjoy it. Too many other, better options.

3 Likes

Thank you! I was starting to think I had imagined the stupid raisins.

1 Like

You didn’t.

But there were only like 3 in my half. They could be easily missed I think.

1 Like