Caribbean to International Gateway?

We’re staying at the Caribbean and are thinking about using the International Gateway if possible. Is it allowed and is it walkable from the Caribbean? How hard is it to get there?

I’m probably not the best one to ask, but since we were there recently…we stayed at BW, and I know Caribbean was close. Not sure how you’d walk there though, unless you walked or Uber’d to BW or BC first?

You can’t walk it.

You could bus to DHS then walk from there. The friendship boats are closing next week for around 6 weeks though, so no relaxing boat trip from DHS.

When’s your trip? If assume sooner than next year, the Skyliner would be perfect but not expected to open until summer 2019.

I would take an Uber or Lyft to the Beach Club, and walk from there. It’s a very short walk. I’ve done this many times from a few different resorts.

2 Likes

Sadly, we’re a party of 7 including car seat requiring children, so Uber or Lyft isn’t a real option.

This is how you do it.

1 Like

Does all this advice apply to getting to the boardwalk as well? Or could we walk to the Boardwalk itself from Caribbean?

Pretty much nowhere, besides the resort itself, is walkable from Caribbean Beach.

Possibly Riviera when it opens, but otherwise nothing.

1 Like

Riviera will be walkable. Parts of CBR will be closer to the Riviera gondola station than the main hub station.

Yeah, I figured as much. But I’m going to wait until I see the new sidewalks poured to confirm for sure! Disney’s been known to do stranger things.

1 Like