Care to Share your MVMCP TP or help me make one?

I don’t know why I’m having such a hard time with this. I must have made a dozen plans and scrapped them all. I plan on going Tues. Nov 28th. Right now there are 2 of us (1 80 year old in a scooter) and hopefully my DD will get the night off and be able to join us at some point.

I have 3 FP: HM 3:30 (hope to get there by 4:30), JC at 4:30-5:30 & BTM 5:30-6 (mom won’t ride this, I was so surprised to find it so I scooped it up!)

I plan to go to the following:
8:15 Frozen Holiday Wish
10:00 Holiday Wishes
11:00 Parade (handicapped seating by HOP)
11:55 Mickey’s Merriest Celebration
Totally Tomorrowland Christmas - a late one if possible

I also want to hit up these treat places:
Tortuga Tavern
Liberty Square Ticket Office
Pete’s Silly Slideshow (can omit this if I have to)
Cosmic Ray’s
Auntie Gravity’s
Gaston’s (I know it’s not free) & would also like to shop in Bon Jour Gifts for a bit.

I would like to go on these rides: PP, Carrousel, Pooh, People Mover, Buzz.

Rare characters have lines that are just too long & since this is our only MK visit this trip I’m not going to try to do them:frowning:

Criss crossing the park with mom doesn’t work well so I try to avoid it at all costs even if it means a little more time in line.

I think because it’s her 80th birthday and in my mind I know this may be her last trip here and I’m trying to make everything perfect, even though she probably wouldn’t realize she’s missing out on anything. She’s very easy going and just enjoys being there.

It’s hard to add the treat places because you need a set time. I’m clueless how to attempt this part. If you’ve read this far, thank you! If you have any advice or care to share your own plans that I can tweak it would be greatly appreciated.

Signed Barbelle - a stressed out Mom :tired_face:

I have a group of 10 (5 adults, 5 kids under 6) and we are doing MVMCP on 12/5. I have been watching a lot of youtube videos from this year and trying to read tips about Party Nights as well, since there’s just no way we’ll be able to get to everything & we really need to prioritize our plans.

I would start out using one of the MVMCP touring plans found here - Magic Kingdom Touring Plans for Miscellaneous

And then add in your Fast Pass times and add in the party events you want to do (most merriest show, later parade, Holiday Wishes, etc). The touring plan will let you select a specific time for shows or the parade that have multiple options of going to, but if you let the touring plan do the scheduling, you might like how that works too. And then you can see where time is left over or where you have a little time to kill, and maybe fit in the treat spots at that time.

I don’t know if it will continue or not, but I did see on a couple videos of MVMCP that at Pinocchio Village Haus, even though it’s not a treat stop that’s listed, they have about 4 of the cookies and a drink. So if you stop there you might not have to stop at 2 or more other places.

1 Like

I don’t exactly know if I can help with your plan as my group doesn’t really care about the treat stops and cares more about meeting Moana (hello long line!), but I wanted to say I will be at the same party as you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

what I did for adding in the treat places was pick a random time with a 60 min flex, and saying we’d be there for 10 minutes. That allowed me to get a plan started, and then I tweaked by moving the times for the different treat locations to avoid the criss-cross. It’s definitely a lot of trial and error! I’m skipping meet and greets too, focusing on food, fireworks, shows and the parade. Even so I may not get to all of them so I’m trying to front-load my must-do items. I found the “failed” plans most helpful because it made it very clear what my priorities were- I would know immediately when looking at the list what I could cut and what felt like a “can’t miss”.

1 Like

Been to a few of them- here’s my take. Attractions won’t be an issue- do them early during character M&Gs and they will be pretty much walk on. Don’t underestimate the crowd levels at parades, fireworks, etc. Plan for plenty of time before to get a decent spot to watch if this is a priority- as you will not be able to tell a difference in the crowd level from any normal day in the parks since pretty much everyone at the party will be taking part. When there is a later offering for something, go to that one. The park starts clearing out as it gets later- a lot of families with little kids will be leaving, as most little kids (in our experience) can’t handle the late hours. Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, DD’s friend works there, I will have to ask her what they serve!

Thank you everyone. I also found out my DD is off that night so having her help me navigate crowds with my mom in the scooter is HUGE.

My laptop died this week (along with my dryer) so I haven’t been able to do much on the computer. I’m borrowing my son’s now and will try to put together some plans and at least I will feel better having something with me.