Car seat conundrum

Can I ask what service you used?

Oh, sorry.I didn’t mean only at WDW! These were car services we engaged generally on myraid vacations: i.e. San Diego, Orange County, San Fran, Wash DC, and various places in Mexico) you name it. I honestly can’t speak personally to Orlando car services. we were last there in 2015, and I had a 9 month old where we brought his infant car seat, and my 6 year old was in a booster, and we brought that.

I just thought the specificity of the requirements (i.e. rear facing vs. forward, booster with back) might end up being too high degree of difficulty for many driving services given my experience with more basic/standard requests.

I’d love to be wrong of course. I bet the higher end the service, the more likely to get a home run.

I flew with 2 kids in car seats once. If I had it to do again I’d still bring our seats, but not use them on the plane. It was a 4 and 2 yr old. The problem I had was that they’d kick the seats in front of them and it was a lot easier up high in a car seat. Carrying the seats through security wasn’t as bad as I had expected. Once we got where we were going, where we were spending more than a week, I was very pleased to have our own seats. I think I remember that we checked the seats on the way back. They were treated fine. But, this is just one example and from about 10 yrs ago.