Car rental or Uber/Disney bus from Coronado resort to parks

Hi all,

Going to WDW on April 27th(will be reaching at 10pm) at mco and will be flying back on may 1st at 8:30pm.

Have 2 kids(9,3) with me and wife so wanted to check about transportation options
Should we rent a car or just use Uber/ Disney bus for transportation between resort and parks .

Thanks

2 Likes

Uber has been very iffy, as far as price and availability. We had no problems getting to parks on busses, but getting back to the resort took awhile last week.

1 Like

Thanks we will also look at buses as our option

Buses seem the way to go unless you want to rent a car. Most of the trip reports lately have been from people using buses and while there are occasional waits, these days you’re going to wait somewhere no matter what method of transportation you use. At least buses are free.

1 Like

Since you have 4 people, you may need the more expensive Uber XL since they aren’t seating people in the front seat. I agree that buses might work better, certainly not the worst thing for you.

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

Thanks so much !!

1 Like

Do not rely on Uber/Lyft at this time. It has been hard and/or very expensive to get cars.

1 Like

Thanks that is what I have been reading so will mostly book a reliable private transfer with Tiffany car service or quick silver tours as they are charging $140-$150 roundtrip with car seat available

1 Like