Can't Make ADRs for Trip Date in October

Hi Guys, My week long trip begins 9/27, and I should be able to book dates in early Oct. The ADR booking calendar in my MDE is greyed out for all restaurants beginning 9/30. Is this related to the 50th? Some change coming?

Keep trying… and try different ways of accessing (computer, phone, specific time, meal, map, etc).

California Grill is not available from 10/3 and after.

It took four days to make my two DHS ADRs due to the system not showing availability.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reply. My guess is that this is somehow related to the 50th. No restaurant can be searched from 9/30 and beyond on my laptop or phone. However, I did make multiple reservations before 9/30. Will def keep trying and I have reservation finder putting in the work already.

I was able to make reservations for 10/7 this morning on the mobile site, but it took persistence. One search showed nothing available, then a slightly different time showed plenty of options. Also going to the restaurants page and searching directly there sometimes worked when I couldn’t get the time I wanted to display in search results.

Thank you. I can’t even select a date in October. Totally greyed out. Odd.

Make sure you are signed in. At one point the site signed me out mid-search and I got that.

2 Likes

I have read a couple of reports this morning that people were able to make ADRs early this morning and then it shut down.

1 Like

Signed it on both the laptop and mobile.

1 Like

Many thanks. I started booking right at 6am today. Got everything I wanted prior to 9/30 but my dates on 9/30, 10/1, and 10/2 are greyed out (i.e. not searchable).

Even now, I have no issues with dates prior to 9/30.

2 Likes

Try the app on your phone. Go into the map, change the pull down from Wait Times to Dining, then search for the restaurant on the map.

If I navigate to the restaurant’s page from there and choose Reserve Dining, October dates are visible.

Hopefully that will work for you.

Hey. Really. Thank you for going above and beyond. But, even after following your kindly provided steps exactly, 9/30 and beyond is still greyed out. I’m on the phone. Hopefully, a CM can figure it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm that is weird. I was able to make an Oga’s ADR for 11:30am on 10/5 just after I my previous post.

1 Like

Do you have a split stay? Each stay will have a separate window for booking.

1 Like

What? Yes! I do have a split stay. You figured it out. Is this a change? When I last planned a WDW trip (pre-COVID), I could book all ADRs on split stays.

And, I don’t do this, but I was reading about a liner who used a leading reservation to gain early access to her ADRs.

2 Likes

I saw several reports of this on FB this morning as well.

The whole dang thing is royally messed up right now. I’m so sorry you’re struggling. Keep at it!

1 Like

I love your optimism.

I highly doubt it :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you. By the way, I LOVED your recent trip report. My wife and I added Three Bridges thanks to your reco.

1 Like

Aw hey thanks! :slight_smile: You’ll LOVE it there. It’s such an awesome atmosphere. Save me a spot at the table? :wink:

1 Like

Hey. Is there a FB forum that I outta follow? Please excuse my ignorance.

Not any one particular page. I follow tons of WDW-related pages. It was on a few of them today by different folks.

1 Like