Can't I just sleep when I'm dead?

This is why I am so excited to be going over the summer. We don’t have to be anywhere or do anything for days after our trip. My husband and kids love to complain about my military grade touring style, but they also appreciate all the things we get in each day.

1 Like

I often see you posting at an hour I think is crazy early for the US.

I’m amazing at it.

I’ll swap you math lessons for Disney gift cards.

1 Like

#nightshift

So I hear

I have no Disney gift cards, sorry. I am full of touring advice.

1 Like

Expensive advice.

You’ll have me staying at Poly next.

That’s less expensive than CR. And way amazing.

Is it? I thought it was the most expensive?

Well, I’m sticking with BC next year, but maybe Poly in 2020. Not that I’m going that year.

I think Grand Flo is most expensive of all.

Pretty sure CR is more expensive than Poly in most seasons.

BC is pretty nice tho too.

The Poly bungalows that sit on the water are probably most expensive on property. For “normal rooms” I think it goes GF, Contemporary and then Poly in with a mix of the other deluxes like BC, YC or Boardwalk…

1 Like

Whenever I have priced the two together, CR has always been significantly more a night than the Poly.

@profmatt @OBNurseNH - OK you two, get a hotel room… :wink:

Always worked great for me - it was a little tough to power through the evening, but getting up at 6:00 am eastern feeling like I had slept in was great. However, all debts must be paid, so the return to Blighty was always very rough.

2 Likes

You sleep while the prks are closed

2 Likes

I just figure I will catch up on sleep when I am old, like 80. Too much to enjoy now to slow down.

This is for you @profmatt

Bon Jovi - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead - YouTube

2 Likes

Hi @profmatt! It’s good to see you around and planning your next trip. I had a feeling you would become part of our Disney “cult” after that “once in a life time” first trip :smile:

3 Likes

Um…

1 Like

My family must have back-to-front body clocks! We’re off to Singapore for hols this year so it’ll be interesting to see how we react to that time difference :grinning:

With a flight that long and so great of a time difference all bets are off. :smiley:

2 Likes