Can't hardly wait - 1.5 days to Disney

Just had to let it out somewhere, I’m so excited I can hardly get through the last 4 hours of work! I took tomorrow off to pack/get ready, and then we leave early Sat morning.
My boys (DS8 & DS 5) & DH are so excited too, but since I’m the planner and know what’s in store, I think my excitement tops theirs.

Thanks to all the Liners that answered my silly questions over the past few months. I can’t wait to our first trip report.
So far the plan is:
Sat 10/19: travel from Chicago to MCO, arrive around 1pm, Magical Express to Poly, head to Disney Springs with dinner at T Rex.
Sun 10/20: MK (plan to arrive by 7am), FP for Peter Pan, 7DMT, Space Mountain, lunch at Be Our Guest. Midday break, head to Epcot in evening & hoping to do Soarin and walk the countries at night.
Mon 10/21: RD Epcot, FP for Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Seas w/ Nemo. Midday break, MNSSHP with 6pm arrival, Fireworks dessert party for the new fireworks.
Tue 10/22: sleep in, arrive to AK by 10:30am, FP for Safari, FoP, and Dinosaur. Late day break, HS in evening for Fantasmic and walk Toy Story/GE at night.
Wed 10/23: 7am arrival at HS, FP for Star Tours & TSMM. Lunch at Sci Fi Diner. Midday break, HEA dessert party at night.
Thur 10/24: 9am arrival for MK. FP for 7DMT, Tland Speedway & Buzz Space Range Spin. Festival of Fantasy lunch at Tony’s with reserved parade viewing. Maybe head to AK at night to see Pandora lit up?
Fri 10/25: Breakfast at Ohana, head to HS by noon with FP for SDD, Star Tours. Midday break, Epcot at night, dinner at Rose & Crown.
Sat 10/26: Returning to Chicago

Wish us luck!

17 Likes

I feel ya! Counting down two weeks til our trip! Have a fantastic time and hope we hear how it goes!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am going to live vicariously through you!
Only 100 days til our trip :slight_smile:

Sounds like an awesome plan! Have a great time! Poly is great!

I don’t think you need any luck. Your plans sound great. Glad to see you built in plenty of breaks for young kiddos. I was the same age as your oldest, the first time I went to Walt Disney World and it was a trip I will never forget. I’m sure your family will not forget this one. We might cross paths on Wednesday at Hollywood Studios. If we do, feel free to wave.

Ciao!
Douglas

Your plan looks great!

Have a great trip!!

Thanks all!