Can't Decide...DAH or add a day to tickets?

Sunk cost :slight_smile:

The money for 4 days is spent no matter what. But it sounds like time is your most limited resource - spend your time the way that makes you the happiest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your are right there! Time is valuable!

I think my original intent here was to just make sure we werenā€™t crazy for trying to cram more into an already busy trip. Sometimes we all just need to be reassured that we havenā€™t lost our minds! :wink:

I think thatā€™s one of those things that depends on your personality and tolerance. Last time we were at Disney, we had seven days and used every single one of them in the parks and (I know this will shock you!) wished we had more. We took no rest days, but had one late start day and one day where DH took two of the three kids back to the room to nap, but we were otherwise going all day and never regretted it. I think if we took rest days, we would be sitting there wishing we were in the parks, but thatā€™s our style. I know a lot of people canā€™t imagine going four park days without a rest day built in and thatā€™s fine, too! I think you just really need to know you.

I had a response to that formulate in my head, but thenā€¦

Oh, bother. Iā€™m suddenly recalling the words of my sixth grade English teacher, Mrs. Reis.

ā€œGot your mind in the gutter?ā€

Um. Yes. Iā€™m afraid so. :blush:

I think I am just afraid to admit that my 40 year old body isnā€™t what my 20 and 30 year old body was. I REALLY want to do this (the extra park day AND the DAH), but Iā€™m surprised every day but what age is doing to me. And then there is my sister, who is older than me and wonā€™t give me any input! UGH!

I probably just need to think on this one, but it does sound like DAH is worth the price of admission.

Yes, butā€¦Disney makes you a kid again, so itā€™s all good.

Letā€™s keep Disney family friendly, shall we? :joy: