Candlelight Processional Narrator Annoucement

@wiecekprincesses @kjsprouse_577366 I thought that the CP packages were like ROL or Fantasmic! viewing packages: available separately. People have been speculating that ADRs are so hard to come by right now in Epcot because they’re holding some back for CP packages. If that’s true it won’t do any good to be holding onto regular reservations when you want a CP one, right? Or do I have this all mixed up?

2 Likes

You are actually correct so I’m glad my stress has been for nothing (hopefully…IF I get the reservation!) just confirmed with a cast member so wait til CP Dining Pkg has come out then book!!

1 Like

I actually don’t want a CP package (not sure my kids will be into it and not willing to risk it this time)…I just want a character meal in the Epcot area for breakfast one day! The reservation finder is my friend. The reservation finder is my friend. The reservation finder is my friend…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re not mixed up! I’ve heard the same thing. But then I’ve also heard people say they canceled their regular ADR and got a package, so I’m for hoping for the best! And worst case, if I don’t snag a package I’ve still got the breakfast I want!

1 Like

I have GG for 12/2 and 12/6. If you want one of those dates, let me know and I’ll coordinate with you when I go to cancel one.

1 Like

My Epcot day is 12-3 and my party is large so it prob wouldn’t accommodate me, thank you though! I’m holding out hope for CP release. You use the reservation finder in a Touring Plans?? I have a couple set up!

Thank you! I’ll let you know after I see what reservations I get (my ADR days start today…off property so…we’ll see how it goes). I’m not too worried, though…I know lots of people have multiple reservations for contingency plans!

I love that series too! NPH is hysterical in it.

Does it make sense to get a regular ADR for the planned day and then try to convert it when the CP Dining window opens? Like saving a seat… or are they definitely separate, set-aside reservations for the CP dining?

They are separate.

When does CP open???

The only sense to it would be if you wanted the restaurant, regardless of if you got CP with it. If you definitely want CP then yeah, no sense in getting the regular ADR…

Still looking for who the Narrator will be for December 12th! I have my dinner package all set, just super curious who we will see that night :slight_smile: Any ideas?

1 Like

Still TBD.

There is still no announcement for Nov 30th, right? Any guesses why they are so late?

Last two narrators announced today.

Nov 28th - 30th Robby Benson

Dec 1st - 2nd. John Stamos

1 Like