Almost ready to give up….I know everyone here has some sad story so I will keep it short:
- Was booked for April 2020. Had all my FastPass+, DR booked. PLUS booked several VIP tours, EMM, and hard to get items like Cinderella Royal table… The works! All gone
- Rebooked to late September. Rebooked all the DR, VIP tours, EMM. That, plus our DP… All gone
- Spent the day along with the rest of your wrestling to get park reservations (still have those!)
- But… now got an email telling me my on-site hotel (Art of Animation) is not available.
- as a “bonus” Delta re-booked our flights to MCO and changed the non-stop to a layover…
OK, I give up on September. My wife was not really thrilled with trying to go then anyway in that timeframe.
So my question… we are looking to re-book… again. Our previous April reservation was for one of the Spring Break weeks and showed 9s and 10s on Crowd Tracker. So this time we want to treat ourselves and avoid the Spring Break crowds (we will take the kids out of school). I am looking at the Crowd Calendar and do not understand it. I was hoping someone could explain why April is mostly 4-6, but March (when we were thinking of going) is 6-8? I know we really do not know WHAT will be going on… whether Disney will still be doing what it is doing today with reservations, so maybe crowds do not matter (but they MIGHT matter as we all scramble for park reservations).
In short, any advice on time period if we are looking to rebook in the March-May timeframe 2021?