Can you please rate few restaurants for me

Worth going to AKL for a meal, but I wouldn’t take 2+hours out of a touring day to go. For me, the perfect time to go to the AKL restaurants is after an AK day; you’re typically done at the park by 5:00 or so, which is perfect timing for dinner. I’d even consider going to AKL from AK for lunch, but not from DHS.

If you do go to Boma, be sure to explore AKL while you are there. Among other things, I believe you can borrow night vision goggles to watch the animals in the evening. The whole place is beautiful.

See we have 2 AK days

Day 1 - Flame Tree Lunch, 5 pm Sanaa dinner which I really want
Day 2 is mainly to have walk around when it’s getting dark and I have Yak and Yeti booked. The park look very pretty at night on blog pictures!

I have an late MK day that I could have meal in Boma and go to MK but don’t fancy that after big meal
It doesn’t fit any other of my days.

We have been to all of the places on your list, so here is my input:

MM–4 adults, 2 kids. We all enjoyed it. Antipasto was exceptional, steak very good, pastas were good. Desserts were not spectacular but fine. Overall, we would like to return.

Tutto Italia–this place gets lots of love on lines, but hands down the worst place we’ve eaten in all of WDW. Tastesd like chef Boyardee.

Boma–split decision, I loved it, my DH hated it. Everything I ate was delicious. My DH was so freaked out by the names and unfamiliarity of all the foods, he just decided right away it wasn’t good. I say give it a try and be adventurous.

Via Napoli–Again, this place gets lots of love but my family of 4 adults, 2 kids did not like it at all. We got several pizzas and pastas, none of which we thought were even tasty. The melon pizza everyone raves about was yuck. The service was not good and we didn’t even like the desserts. We have decided no more Italian restaurants at Disney!

Chefs de France–we ate there bc My DS was obsessed with Ratatouille. The character experience was great, but my food was very rich and heavy and kinda made me sick when we went back out in the sun. Other than that, the food was not memorable either good or bad.

We do have many restaurants that we loved, including Ohana, 1900 PF, TH, BOG, LC, Kouzinna, etc.

We loved Sanaa–be sure to get the bread service! We all loved the naan. Boma was great too, and it was fun being in the AKL. Buffets are easy with my kids.

HS doesn’ t really offer many good choices for TS. If you’d like a good TS dinner HS night, consider taking leisurely boat ride over to Boardwalk area. very relaxing getting there, and boardwalk nice to visit.

If you’re already going to AKL on AK day, then you could spend less time getting to dinner on an HS day at boardwalk.

a few good TS choices there - 2 that we like are FF and Kimonos. If you’re on DP, Kimonos not covered though.

We also liked pizza window on boardwalk, one night that we just wanted to take it easy, early night.

We travelled to AK twice for dinner. But we took a cab. Totally worth it for us

1 Like