Can you get Fast Passes to the same ride twice?

Tomorrowland Speedway is permanently boring… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah, our family loved this one. Stitch makes noises which we didn’t know about and surprised up and were really funny. I won’t spoil it but I’ll just say that Stitch has very bad manners LOL

All right, you made me spit coffee all over my keyboard. Good thing I drink it black.
Major lol bright and early this am, thank you!

3 Likes

Black coffee is best coffee. :smiley: :coffee:

1 Like

That’s what I thought too … until my 3.5 y/o loved it. She kept telling people that she got to drive a real car.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’ve agreed on this before.

1 Like

How do we know where the character meets are? Both of my kiddos would love Buzz AND Stitch. Will it be listed on the park map/times on the day we are in the park? Or is there a way to know before we go?

You can see them on MDE. Stitch is in front of the Buzz ride and Buzz is just past the outdoors part of the Buzz ride standby line.

There’s a great website called Character Locator that has all the information, but you can also pick up a Times Guide when you get into the park - it has all the characters and their meet times. Buzz meets in the corner of Tomorrowland behind the People Mover from 11-2:30 and 3:45-6:15, and Stitch meets across from the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor from 9:15-12:45 and 2-5. If you show up about 10 minutes before they come on you should be pretty close to the front of the line - we were at Stitch at about 9:10 and were second in line, but a few minutes after we got there a big crowd of people showed up.

Yeah, I was forgetting about that !!!

I actually paid (I think it was 15$) to get access to this and it turned out to be really accurate. :slight_smile:

If you pay, does it give you the times? When I click on it, I can see the locations but no times are given. I’m having a hard time planning when to meet characters.

Yes it does. Tell me what you wanna know and I’ll go see for you… :wink:

1 Like