Can you bring food into the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Live concert in Epcot?

Can you bring food into the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Live concert in Epcot?

(and other things you wonder when your 9yo son Really Likes GOTG everything especially music and you are reluctant to drop Livin’ with the Land or 3 Caballeros, bc darn it, those are classics, and you are trying to fit everything in your half-day-only Epcot touring plan)

Yes! We brought in a snocone and no one said anything. The GOTG Awesome Mix Live was truly awesome! The music was great, the characters were spot on, and the crowd was really energetic. I would absolutely forego 3 Caballeros to see the live show.

But… I love 3C… sigh… I skipped Living with the Land, and Nemo might be out as well… darn Cape Canaveral sneaking into my trip for the morning. Silly science, what you doing in an Orlando trip.

1 Like

Dh insists on two full days for the Kennedy Space Center when we go. If we only did one morning there he would be quite unhappy!

I am with you on Nemo! I would skip that one for sure…and 3 Cs. Living with the Land is one of my favorite rides at Epcot so I would be bummed to miss it, buuuuttttt, I would definitely do the Awesome Mix Live instead of Living with the Land. It was that good.

1 Like

Minnie, about to start a new thread to ask for tips, please chime in! Too tired to go read up on reviews/blogs tonight.

1 Like