Can we suspend all activity on the forums, please?

In soccer practice in my experience.

2 Likes

Of course we have a swimming pool. A really tiny one in our bathroom!

1 Like

That makes sense. Never played soccer, but I was on the swim team. Hence the completely different Sharks and Minnows experience. Though it does seem that playing it while running should require a different name. Maybe Lions and Antelopeā€¦

https://www.playworks.org/game-library/sharks-and-minnows/

Donā€™t be silly. You play Lions and Antelope in a lake! :wink:

The Sharks and Minnows game goes by other names. Sometimes Iā€™ve heard it called Spiders and Flies.

usually in the key of ā€œEā€

2 Likes

Ugh. Too many sharps. Letā€™s move it up a half-step to the key of F. Easier to play. Just one flat, then.

1 Like

These controversial topics are starting to get me riled up. Letā€™s take it back to the ā€œsafeā€ topics. T-Shirts, for example. Cotton blend, or pure synthetic?

You mean politics and religion?
WDW vs DL?
Plastic straws?

I mean, yes. But I was going for the T-shirts discussion.

Okay. On second thought, what if the safe T-shirt discussion turns a bit dicey. Like posting something like this:

11 Likes

My bad, clearly i didnā€™t give @sanstitre_has_left_the_building post the attention it deserved

1 Like

Wait. Is that an oxymoron?

1 Like

14 Likes

Trouble is with these examples, it is really a discussion of Grammar disguised as a T-shirt discussionā€¦and grammar was clearly NOT on the safe topics list. So, it is all quite confusing.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right, it could quickly devolve into an argument about American vs British spelling.

1 Like

Oh, thatā€™s not controversial at all, and completely safe, Iā€™m sure. I think @sanstitre_has_left_the_building just forgot to include it.

2 Likes

This should be safe

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m feeling triggered.

3 Likes

That symbol is a major part of drug culture. And wholly inappropriate on a family-oriented website such as this.

3 Likes