Can use some help with personalized touring plans

Also, if you haven’t picked up a copy of the unofficial guide book, you might grab one from your local library. It really helped me to see plans written out just to see the order and maps. That was a better start for me to then start moving some things around to fit our priorities. It helped me to see them in a list on a page where it was easier to compare one to the other. Plus the book has a very detailed list of rides in all the Disney and universal parks. Very easy to read descriptions, rations, etc to prioritize.

1 Like

Personally, I think it would be better to keep Universal in the second half. HP is so much more magical at night. You wouldn’t want to miss that!

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, it will have to be the second half. Going to DHS is really only so we can do somethings together as a family for that day, as we have a younger one. Plus the DAD wants to see a few Star Wars stuff!! This way they can go directly to Universal and stay until closing. Which gives them way longer if I switched it. My youngest will not be able to stay at parks that late, so I plan to do DHS for half and then resort pool for fun!