Can QS credits be used for TS credits?

My travel agent mentioned that 2 QS credits can be used for 1 TS credit. However, I have not seen this mentioned in anything that I’ve read about the Quick Service Dining Plan. Can this be done and if so, how?

Not true.

At one point you could convert 1QS into 3 snacks during a single transaction, but I don’t know if that’s a thing.

But converting QS to TS? Nope

Thanks! Something told me that wasn’t right. I’ll let her know so she won’t spread misinformation.

I have also heard that at one point you could use a Table Service credit for a Quick service credit, but I’ve never heard of the exchange going the other way. I know you can still exchange a quick service for 3 snacks, because at the end of our last trip in December, we had a couple Quick Service credits left, and the cashier at our food court in our resort told us we could exchange them for 3 snacks.

You can trade down, but you can’t trade up.

Thanks for the response! This will come in handy as we tour EPCOT during the Food and Wine Festival. Do you remember how to redeem the QS for the 3 snacks?

Thanks! This might come in handy during the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT!

Unless it’s changed, the trading of a CS for 3 snacks is only at a limited set of locations and must be done in a single transaction - you can’t convert them over and hold onto the credits for later use.

I’ve never heard of the FW&F booths being able to do that, but I don’t have any direct experience one way or the other.