Can I fit in Discovery Cove?

Lol the temptation to change the topic title to “Can I fit Discovery Cove into my plans?” Is strong.

5 Likes

Nah, then maybe someone won’t click on the thread and then google Discovery Cove and discover how cool it looks.

3 Likes

Please don’t change it! I start laughing out loud every time I read it :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Q: How big is Discovery Cove?

A: [Discovery Cove is] a 30-acre tropical oasis of rocky lagoons, coral reefs, waterfalls and pristine, white-sand beaches

Q: How much floor space does an average person occupy when standing?

A: about 3 square feet per person

You should fit just fine. :wink:

11 Likes

Discovery Cove is great. We always want to spend as much time as possible, and more, there. We have often contemplated spending 2 days there. I wouldn’t want to leave at 3pm. However, if that’s the only way that you can experience the awesomeness of Discovery Cove, go for it. A little is better than nothing.

3 Likes

Wow. I know we’re all concerned with physical distancing but…

4 Likes

7 Likes

That poor embarrassed cat.

6 Likes

“I swear I could fit through here last week. Did you reduce the size of this opening?”

3 Likes

If I make Friday my Discovery cove day I would miss out on these plans:
Boma breakfast (I have a back up the day before where I could squeeze it in before Epcot but I’d rather sleep in since HHN is the night before)
2nd AK day
Yak & yeti lunch (first time)
HS afternoon (almost my only time at this park besides 3 hours on arrival day)
I would still make my CG dinner with either plan.
I’m thinking I will make my decision by Wednesday. I will see what the forecast is and how exhausted we are.

Lol you all crack me up.

1 Like

TWIS

5 Likes

I know this is a question about working this in, time-wise. But every time I see the title I think: is anyone so big as to not fit at a whole park???

(I’m a terrible person)

2 Likes

I was hoping someone would catch that. :wink:

2 Likes

OMG now I see that I’m not alone in being an awful person :laughing:

2 Likes

That should win a TWSS award! :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Reviving this thread lol I’m still trying to fit in Discovery Cove :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m going down in September for HHN. F-Tues. Friday is travel and MNSSHP. Sunday is HHN. I’m debating if I do AK sat and Epcot Monday or if I do a hopper Monday and Discovery Cove Saturday.

Will I ever fit in DC? Convince me either way.