Can DAS overlap with FP+?

It doesn’t matter if FPs have run out. You’re not getting a FP, you’re in a virtual standby line.

DAS sounds like a great tool for you to enjoy your trip.

And yes, you can hold a DAS return time AND a FP at the same time, as they are two separate systems.

I have heat sensitivity, which can cause panic attacks and heart palpitations (and I don’t even realize it’s happening until I get REALLY dizzy), plus I have joints that pop out at random. It has been recommended I use a wheelchair or ECV, but that makes my joints more unstable.

I have DAS for backup, but we try to use it as little as possible. It’s kind of an insurance plan for me.

We also have it for my dad, he gets VERY overwhelmed in long lines and he starts to get really absurd at times (he had brain surgery last year and he’s just never been the same), or will just have an absoloute meltdown. I had them put it on his AP at Disneyland, and it’s really helped.

For our family, it was VERY hard (as in, hard for us to give in to the idea what we need it) to sign up for DAS, but it’s saved many trips, and probably kept us out of the nurses office many times!!!

Any guest services at any park can help you. They don’t need a Drs note, it’s just a conversation that may or may not be slightly awkward.

yes, their intent is also to only use the DAS in an extreme situation. esp since i know park guests can get cranky with someone whose disability is invisible. i honestly think they’ll only need it ONE TIME in their 4 days in the parks. the rest of the plans are looking good – even standard waits are 20-25 min and i think he can handle that.